- active labor market policies
- active labor market policy
- active labor market programs
- labor institutions
- search and matching model
- taxation and social insurance systems
- training and education
- unemployment durations
- unemployment dynamics
- welfare programs
- welfare state
Jonas Maibom is an Associate Professor in Economics at Aarhus University.
His main research interests are labor economics, job search and unemployment dynamics and labor market models.
see also: https://sites.google.com/site/jonasmaibom/
Jonas joined IZA as a Research Affiliate in March 2016 and became an IZA Research Fellow in November 2021.